Have you ever considered implementing call recording into the telecoms system for your business? If you answered no, then I’m going to have to ask you to reconsider. Using a call recording system may not seem like a big deal but it can have a vast array of benefits on the way your business operates. […]
Have you ever considered implementing call recording into the telecoms system for your business?
If you answered no, then I’m going to have to ask you to reconsider. Using a call recording system may not seem like a big deal but it can have a vast array of benefits on the way your business operates.
Here are 5 reasons why you should implement a call recording service today:
- Training benefits – Call recording is perfect for training new staff members – you’ll be able to use some of your existing recordings as examples to demonstrate to new staff exactly how you expect your calls to be handled and you could also show them some examples of bad recordings to show them what to avoid when taking calls on behalf of your business.
- Monitor Staff Performance – The use of call recordings will not only help with training new starters, but they will also assist senior members of staff with reviewing the performance of other staff members. These recordings will give the opportunity for senior staff to listen to conversations with customers so that they can ensure that the best level of customer service is given at all times. In cases where there is room for improvement, senior staff will be able to retrain staff as necessary.
- Legal Debates – During a legal dispute, call recordings can be used as a vital piece of evidence. The conversations you’ve recorded could make all the difference when faced with a hefty pay out. In this instance using call recording would be seen as an absolute lifesaver.
- Support Compliance – Some industries, such as financial and legal services are required to record all telephone conversations with clients by law, making it essential that a call recording service is implemented to comply with legislation and avoided any heavy fines for non-compliance. It can also be used to check the compliance on staff members; are they adhering to the your companies standards and performing how you wish?
- Improved Customer Support – The ability to access previous calls in a huge benefit for support staff. Using call recordings allows support staff to look into any queries in much greater depth as they can listen to recorded calls as many times they wish, rather than referring to partial notes that may have been taken during the initial phone conversation.
Using call recording can only have a positive impact on your business. Whether it’s for training and monitoring purposes or just simply to comply with industry legislation. Every individual call recording offers some benefits that cannot be obtained any other way.
Not only is call recording and incredibly useful service to make use of but also it is also incredibly cost effective. You could implement your very own call recording from just £5.00 per month!
For more information on our call recording service click here. Or if you’d prefer to give us a call, please give us a call, free on 0800 357 678.