In every business it’s extremely important to be available for every single phone call, to ensure you don’t miss any potential leads. We understand that this can be particularly difficult as a business owner, as there are always many important tasks that require your full attention. The easy solution would of course be to hire […]
In every business it’s extremely important to be available for every single phone call, to ensure you don’t miss any potential leads. We understand that this can be particularly difficult as a business owner, as there are always many important tasks that require your full attention.
The easy solution would of course be to hire another member of staff: another pair of hands would help ease the work load, however not every business is in the position to afford to do this.
Our call answering service is a much cheaper alternative than hiring and training new staff members. We’ll take any of the calls you can’t handle in your office, meaning that you’ll be free to complete any other tasks that need your attention on a day-to-day basis. You’ll no longer need to constantly keep an ear out for the phone, as the friendly Call Center team will answer any calls you miss.
How Does It Work?
Our call answering service is really simple; you can continue to take your business phone calls as normal. And if any calls are unanswered, the caller will simply be redirected to Call Center where one of our friendly and professional team will answer the call.
The calls we receive on your behalf will always be answered in your business name, and we’ll typically obtain information such as the callers name, phone number together with a brief message. This is then sent straight to you via email, allowing you get back in touch with your customer when you find some free time throughout the day.
Benefits of using a call answering service
- You’ll never miss a call again – Having Call Center take your overflow calls will ensure that you don’t miss any potential leads – especially during busy business periods.
- Giving the right impression – If one of your customers calls in and hears a voicemail, they’re likely to look elsewhere to get their query dealt with quickly. A professional call answering service will ensure callers that there is always someone on hand to deal with their questions.
- Cost effective – Hiring an additional staff member can be extremely expensive and can require months of training. Call Centre will have experienced agents taking your calls from just £19.99 per month
- Short-term support or on-going back-up – Our minimum contract term is just 30 days, meaning you can use us just to cover a busy sales period or use a rolling contract to ensure important sales calls are never missed.
- No charge for wrong numbers –We’ll only charge you for the calls that matter. If we handle a sales call or misdialled call on your behalf, we won’t charge you a penny.
If a call answering service sounds like it’s the perfect solution for you, call us free on 0800 332 266 or click here to get started.